Master Padlock Code

My son lost the combo to his Master Padlock he uses at school. The code is 928111. I looked it up on my HPC code software but it wasn't listed. The version I'm using is 2.7.2 from 2001. I stopped updating back then and have been using the BlackHawk Codes On Line instead. Unfortunately they don't list Master Combination codes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Tim

Reply to
Tim

If this is one of the locks issued by the school (with school bypass), I believe the codes simply aren't available. My solution has been to open the lock via the bypass and scope it to recover the combo.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

school. The

but it wasn't

stopped updating

instead.

Any help

not in the updated Genericode. its probably NOT recorded.. if the lock came from the school? tell your son to go to the office. they may have a by-pass key.

Reply to
Key

Double check the code. Sounds wrong.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

The lock is not supplied by the school. He bought it in K-Mart. I'll ask him to double check the code #. Thanks, Tim

Reply to
Tim