**** LOCK PICKING ****

Does someone know where i can get a lock picking set in belgium ?

Greetz B. ( snipped-for-privacy@skynet.be)

as fast as possible please

...it's just that my neighbours are going away on holiday next week and..............

;-)

Cynthia (already in the Christmas spirit!)

Reply to
cynthia

Why don't you call your usual locksmith supply house. Since you are an established locksmith, they will be happy to sell you one.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

There's this thing it's called Google........

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Actually, I like Ebay

Reply to
Aegis

belgium ?

google is your friend keywords search (locksmith supply belgium)

has a length of 98 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

"Key

message

<3fe1827d$0$2813$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.news.skynet.be>

belgium ?

then you should know ebay is not a search engine.

Reply to
"Key

Um.. The question, again, was "Does someone know where i can get a lock picking set in belgium?"

I like Ebay... So you go to Ebay, buy a set, have it shipped to belguim...

So, where the hell do search engines come into this? He didn't ASK for a freagin search engine! Were you born a moron, or did you have to work at it?

Reply to
Aegis

"Aegis" snipped-for-privacy@123.com trolled in message news:bgxEb.87$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com...

set in

can get a lock

shipped to belguim...

duh ? are you really that dense ?

have to work at it?

well troll-boy, I am sure you are smart enough to know where you can put your opinion.

Reply to
"Key

Ebay is fine but not really relevant to this thread since they don't allow lock picks.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

You may like ebay but you don't know much about it or you would know they don't allow the sale of picks.

The fact that Google is a search engine would be where search engines came into it. Try to keep up.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

You know I just don't get these kind of questions. Instead of posting it here and waiting, and waiting, and waiting he/she could have typed it into just about any search engine and had an answer. If they can find alt.locksmithing they must know that search engines exist.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I guess so, because I didn't see any mention of the request for search engines in his original post...

Right next to yours?

Reply to
Aegis

Check again...

MASTER LOCK PICK SET, LOCK PICK TOOL Item number: 3261658081

PORTABLE LOCK OPENING TOOL, LOCK PICK Item number: 3261721962

PROFESSIONAL LOCK OPENING TOOL, PICK GUN Item number: 3261721964

Thirty-two Piece Lock Pick Set Item number: 2367585139

the list goes on...

The reference to Google that you are referring to wasn't in the original post. It was in a reply which I was responding to... You're one to talk about keeping up.

Reply to
Aegis

See my response elsewhere in this thread... They do...

Reply to
Aegis
<snip>

A google search will give you some ebay links too-so there

Reply to
Ralph Greenwood

Hi all:

I will say one thing:

Locksmithing does not begin and end with "lockpicking"...

It is a very valuable tool to have but it is not the end-all-be-all of the entire profession...

I have heard people discuss several more important skills --locksmithing is not all about being able to pick a lock (I will admit it would look bad for a professional locksmith to be completely unable to pick a lock)

To those of you out there who ONLY want to learn how to pick a lock as a "beginner" it makes me wonder -- you never mention wanting to learn key blank identification or lock manufacturer (brand types) lock function types or finish styles or the concepts behind masterkeying... Yes they may be boring but they are much more applicable to the professional trade than picking a lock...

Learning about impressioning and originating keys by code are important skills to learn ALONG with picking, but many "beginners" I read here in this newsgroup never mention these things -- Is it because they don't have the proper vocabulary or is it because they only want to learn one thing ???

Nor do they ever want to learn how to properly install locking hardware either -- only how to pick locks... MAKES ME WONDER...

To those of you who want to learn picking --

ATTENTION TROLLS ----

  1. Learn how to install a lock...
  2. Learn how to take one apart...
  3. Learn how to tell one key from another...
  4. Learn how each manufacturer makes their locks just slightly different than the others...

Then you can worry about what is going on inside the keyway --

So quit asking how to pick locks already ok... Enough is Enough...

Evan the maintenance man

P.S. -- Remember I am not a professional locksmith by any means but I do have aptitude in this area and interest in refining my skills in this area...

Reply to
Evan

---snip---

of posting it here

typed it into just

find alt.locksmithing

I just don't get folks like "Aegis". they miss the point or don't like the response they got, get embarrassed or something and then start trolling to try and cover it all up.

oh well, its their problem, not mine...

happy holidays "pysh"

Reply to
"Key

one last explanation just for you.

  1. he was looking for lock pics he could purchase in Belgium.

  1. he was referred to google with the key word search "locksmith supply belgium" to locate those pics in Belgium.

can you understand how search engines came into play now ?

Reply to
"Key

message

<eTvEb.211$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>

message

<3fe1827d$0$2813$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.news.skynet.be>

in belgium ?

since they don't allow

your wrong again. "Putyourspamhere" is correct. lock picks are NOT suppose to be sold on ebay. see ebays "Prohibited and Restricted Items List" / (Lockpicking Devices) at

will lead you to tiny url:
my2

Reply to
"Key