**** LOCK PICKING ****

Nope... Against the law to do that... NOT against the law, at least in my state, to buy them though.

Reply to
Aegis

There's nothing theoretical about it. I said they weren't allowed. They aren't. Period. Concrete and factual, not theoretical.

It does when they are yanked off before anyone can buy them as the very first example you posted already has been. If 10 are pulled before the sale ends for every one that might possibly make it through trying to buy there is pretty much a giant waste of time.

For Crying Out Loud.

and what link? I didn't TRY

I don't doubt that. It would make it too simple for people to see that the stuff you were going on about had already been pulled by ebay.

Instead of linking to them and saving time for anybody who bothered to look at what you were talking about.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

You need to go look up the word "semantics".

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

LOL are you really so dense as to believe that ebay has no employees checking listings for prohibited items? Never mind I withdraw the question.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

He probably would. LOL

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

It's against federal law. If you want to be technical about it. Also judging from what you've already posted, there is little to indicate that you have a clue what the law in your own state is.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Anyway if you bought them from ebay or pretty much any of the other sellers that sell to the general public you already payed at least twice what they are worth in the first place. That's probably punishment enough.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Sure. Show me the vastly overpriced items if they exist.

It wouldn't surprise me from what you've posted thus far.

Go to you dictionary and look up semantics. Or wait until you get to the 8th grade and maybe it will be on one of your vocabulary lists. About the only thing that's true is if someone wants to try and buy overpriced lockpicks from e-bay before auction after auction they bid on from sellers who as likely as not don't ship out of the US anyway gets pulled they are free to waste their time doing so.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

In the business of getting stuffed in lockers at his junior high. LOL.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

True. Most people who list key machines on ebay have no idea they are against the rules.

Sure you can do that but I recomend that if you have an established well rated sellers account you want to keep to do it from another account since ebay would probably consider it solicitation of an off site sale.

Well arguably carbide bits have other uses than safe drilling. As far as clippers, bench punches, etc they likely don't know what they are.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

No. I think that would be quite clear since you are specifying "online auctions". However you didn't say that so it's irrelevant.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

He's a kid. He's at the expert on life know it all age still.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

How can it be the last point when you have failed as yet to make a point. :)

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

He's really not a troll. He just likes to argue but can't muster anything to back up his original argument so he tries to morph it to fit. Seriously I think he's just a kid and maybe he did manage to actually buy some picks from ebay, but in the vast majority of cases it's a waste of time trying to buy any locksmithing tools or key machines there unless you were to just flat out email the seller directly. I've even seen non bypass oriented tools yanked just because the copy had the word "locksmithing" or "locksmith" in the description.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

their

he said he wouldn't .... it was a trick question anyway :-)

Reply to
"Key

picking

when

still.

an "expert" is a drip under pressure :-)

no flame intended

Reply to
"Key

muster anything to

fit. Seriously I think

some picks from ebay,

trying to buy any

to just flat out email

tools yanked just

"locksmith" in the description.

yea, I know he is not a real troll :-)

Reply to
"Key

-- "Key"

~ NO SPAM ~ Reply on the Group Ya Know Me Ya Know My Email ~ NO SPAM ~

****************************

their

just wanted to know what you would do.

may be against the law someone (average joe) to posses them ?

Reply to
"Key

Actually, I'm 31... And I stand by my original argument.

Reply to
Aegis

...and no one specified they were looking for "search engines" either. So Ebay was still a viable suggestion.

Reply to
Aegis