**** LOCK PICKING ****

A beginner also knows that impressioning is harder than picking. If we can't ask for help with picking style, what possible hope is there that someone here will help us with impressioning?

Reply to
Dave Wallen

So if I'd said, "Actually, I like online auctions" to a "There are things called search engines" It would've still been wrong?

Reply to
Aegis

I don't like theroeticals (sp?); I try to stay in the realm of reality. i.e. They are listed. Whether they are 'allowed' to be listed has no bearing. I'm not arguing semantics.

2 Questions for you: What does FCOL stand for? and what link? I didn't TRY or WANT to post a link. I clipped headers from Ebay items and posted them.
Reply to
Aegis

I guess you would like to see the items I bought from Ebay?

You know.. The ones that got "yanked"?

So the lockpick set (one of mine) in front of me right now is a figment of my imagination?

Get off the semantics crap guys! If the guy from Belguim needs a set, he can go to Ebay and buy them and have them shipped to him. End of story! You can fight it all you want, but it's JUST THAT EASY. So my advice STICKS!

Reply to
Aegis

Semantics! Ok! I give! They DON'T "allow" it... but then again they DO! Cause they are THERE! ...and they DON'T yank them all because I've freagin BOUGHT some!

Jeez!

Reply to
Aegis

message

<VLKEb.199$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com>

message

<eTvEb.211$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>

message

<3fe1827d$0$2813$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.news.skynet.be>

set in belgium ?

since they don't

again they DO!

because I've freagin

then you were "freagin" lucky. if someone reports something to them ? they "will" kill the ad.

been there & done that !

Reply to
"Key

message

<pq1Fb.190$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>

Ebay... HUGE

can LIST anything

will pull it.

Ebay?

is a figment of

the only crap thats being seen in the thread seems to be yours.

then he will be as lucky a sucker as you.

maybe the end of your false advice ?

who is fighting ? its JUST THAT LUCKY

lets see, every reqular around here knows how ebay works and you can't seem to grasp it. you can "stick" to your advice if ya wish ?

Reply to
"Key

Ebay...

it

As you state adds for

we all know that but troll-boy can't seem to grasp it.

Reply to
"Key

message

<603Fb.301$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com>

set in

you respond

Google......" Well enough

"There are things

does everything pass right over your head ? at first I thought you may have been having a bad day or something. looks like ya must wake up like this everyday :-)

just wondering

Reply to
"Key

bull... impressioning is one of the things that IS better seeing done and being SHOWN, but IMO its easier than picking

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

I gave up on you... Last post on this subject

Reply to
Aegis

And you'd have to report EVERY ad (not add as you keep posting)... Are you going to become an Ebay cop now? Enjoy.

Reply to
Aegis

Ok... Guy from Belguim: Follow these morons' advice and search Google, wade through all the false returns and other crap, then find what you need and buy it...

COULD have just gone to Ebay, bid, paid, and received, but, hey, who am I to speed things up for you with my "bad" advice.

Happy Key?

Reply to
Aegis

LOLOL.... he BETTER check the laws THERE... he might NOT be legally ABLE to own picks... maybe he will be picked up and thrown in jail for 20 years... PLUS buying from the states and SHIPPING?????? right...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

He never stated that $$$ was a factor... And it's up to him to know what the Belgium cops will do...

Reply to
Aegis

---snip---

let me ask you something troll-boy. if you were selling lock pics ? would you try to sell them on ebay knowing its against their policy.?

Reply to
"Key

picking

when

good !!! you can't seem to grasp this groups response so you blame others for your stupidity.

see ya troll-boy !

Reply to
"Key

"Aegis" snipped-for-privacy@123.com trolled in message

---snip the troll---

are you really in business ?

Reply to
"Key

Sometimes good products are advertised on E-bay, including hardware and tools from estates and closed locksmith businesses. If there is a legit item on e-bay that you want and it seems likely to be yanked due to the overly broad definitions of ebay's censors...

Send the seller an e-mail before it's yanked, offering to buy at X price if it's yanked.

I still don't understand why E-bay yanks key duplicators but allows Curtis Clippers, Butter Bits (a purported favorite drill bit of safemen) and other tools.

Daniel

Reply to
dbs__usenet

If you look in the google archives for this group you will find a wealth of information about impressioning. File types, common errors, interpretation of marks and blank preparation are all covered in the last year.

Of course, you have to weed out the posts that don't apply, or that are off topic, but that's not really much different.

You will also find a lot of information about picking on google. The problem there, of course, is filtering out the 10 "read the faq" posts for every message that actually discusses the subject.

Please feel free to ask questions. Sometimes it will raise questions that others are interested in too. Just be prepared for a variety of answers.

Daniel

Reply to
dbs__usenet