Locksmith Marketing

I wanted to let everyone know about a new Yahoo email group dedicated to marketing and sales specifically as it related to the locksmith trade.

It was just set-up so there's not much there yet. Please drop by and post an introduction. Also looking for links, files, etc. Whether you need suggestions, advice., or just want to share what's worked for you. That's what the group is for. Seasoned Pro, New Start-up, or Wanna Be's, lets' talk marketing Strategies.

I'd like your help to make this a Go-To resource for building locksmith businesses. Please help get this launched!

Here's the link: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
MThomas859