Discussion of Sales and Marketing Ideas

I posted a mention of this earlier but can't find it online. I think it's important enough to mention again and ask for input. I won't repeatedly keep reposting.

I've seen a lot of post on various forums on the internet wanting ideas and tips on jump starting a Locksmith Business by increasing sales and landing more jobs.

There's a new email group that can act as a clearing house and archive questions and suggestions on increasing business.

I'd like to ask for suggestions and links on marketing to include. There are already several. I invite you to drop by - have a look offer any resources or suggestions you have. Post an email introducing yourself. Ask questions and offer advice. We're small right now, but we'll grow with your help!

The link is:

http:// snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Thanks for your input!

Mike

Reply to
MThomas859

You know your link is just linking to:

Right?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Why am I not surprised.It's the link Yahoo gave. If that's the case I'll try find out why. Meanwhile, if anyone wants you join, the name of the group is locksmith-marketing.

Sorry 'bout that.

Mike Thomas Lock & Key For an email list discussion of locksmith related marketing concepts join us at: http:// snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
MThomas859

I also tried some logical permutations of it as well and none of them worked.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere