Locksmith jokes, cartoons

Hello

I have searched the web fore some locksmith cartoons, dravings or jokes. Have found a few, but not enough

Anyone knowing good sites with this material.

Reply to
E Hallstensen

This Lock·smith gets an URGENT CALL to go to E Hallstensen's House

When he gets there and asks what the problem is, 'E' replies =

" I locked my Family in the car in the drive·way !!

And what's even *Worse* is =

It's about to Rain; and I left the Top down; so they might DROWN !! "

.
Reply to
PsyberZombie

Har Har Har

h a r

So funny... Is it really something that needs to be done (making fun of people out there for some reason) from my experience as a security officer and now a maintenance mechanic it is the clumsy forgetful people that really keep locksmiths in business by providing a demand for service calls i.e. wanting to get back into their homes or cars... So making light of something like that by saying it is a locksmith joke... Not nice...

Oh and PSYBERZOMBIE grow up and either use your real name like most of us people here that post real questions and advice or go away and don't bother the serious people here in this newsgroup THANKS...

Evan

Reply to
Evan

---snip---

like most of us

and don't bother

I don't use a real name and I am retired :-)

g'day

Reply to
Key

Ah, but you slipped while posing to the hvac thread, Chris!!!

Reply to
Dave Wallen

I'm clueless, here. What are y ou suggesting?

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated

"You a locksmith?"

"Yes."

"Meet me at the bank at midnight."

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated

You used your standard disclaimer about teaching picking techniques under the hvac id in this thread..thread, so you have used your real name.....

Reply to
Dave Wallen

I'm still not sure what you are saying. I use my real name (below) in both of my signature boxes.

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated

I am also clueless to what he meant :-)

g'day

Reply to
Key

techniques under

real name.....

name

go away

Chris!!!

reason for question is that you responded under my reply. news:2prLb.23164$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com not "alt-hvac Moderated"

g'day

Reply to
Key

Sorry, I thought Chris posted your normal "reasons I don't teach picking methods"... so I thought you and Chris were one and the same

Reply to
Dave Wallen

teach picking

same

Dave, no problem... also, we are not "one and the same"

g'day

Reply to
Key

If you look again I think he was actually replying to "Key's" post but used your name instead....

Leon

alt-hvac Moderated wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

This is Chris, and I'm definitely not the same!

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated

"Key's" post but used your

he stated, he thought we were one in the same.

Reply to
Key

you believe in the after life ? I was once "Young" :-)

Reply to
Key

I'm getting close to the hereafter. I walk into a room, and can't remember what I'm here after.

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated

I have only seen one person i.e. "Christopher A. Young" AKA storminmorman and lately HVAC moderated post reasons he doesn't teach picking. Keyman or "key" typically says that defeating instructions are not given on this open forum or words to that effect. I am as sure as I am that the sun will rise tomorrow that "keyman" and "Christopher A. Young" are not the same person.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

---snip to trim---

AKA storminmorman and

picking. Keyman or "key"

on this open forum or

will rise tomorrow that

person.

you will surely be putting on your shades in the morning :-)

g'day PYSH

Reply to
Key