What's PVDA - polyvinylidene acetate?

Have you ever heard about PVDA - polyvinylidene acetate? I have
searched in the web and in some text book but I can't get more than the
molecular structure. Can anyone give some advice what kind of material
is this or where can I get informations?
Thanks
Reply to
H Jorge
I have noticed some interest in copolymerizing and/or blending PVAc (or other acetate-containing material) with PVDF, but no mention of PVDA itself in the literature. From this I conclude that PDVA is a known polymer resin but has no distinct applications that have been discovered as of yet -- maybe you can be the first!
Ed
Reply to
edpalermo
Thanks for your help, Ed. Actually, I've built the same opinion as you. Let see what it's can be made with this material...
Reply to
H Jorge