New Group

Greetings, We have just formed a new news group dedicated to the Hobby Shop Machinist. We want this group to trade information on Machining Processes for both Manual and CNC Machinery. We will be offering special pricing on machinery to our members.

Remember this is a new group, so please register and help make this group grow.

5150