Merry Christmas from IMService

Merry Christmas from IMService and may you have a happy New Year.

It's been a busy year here at IMService with lots of projects and new products.

We have a new under $2000, Desktop CNC router. Powered by servos and complete with software.

Threading has been added to DeskCNC to enhance the lathe applications. DeskCNC uses a quadrature encoder to electronically gear the Z axis to the spindle rotation, permitting more diameter-pitch combinations than are in Machinery's Handbook. Our $169, Sherline lathe threading kit includes an encoder, bracket, wiring and software to program ID, OD, multiple pass, and multiple start threads.

DeskCNC is still the fastest hobby CNC controller on the market, with

125,000 steps per second step rates. The integrated Windows controller includes 3D surface scanning (requires probe) to a Cad-compatible, compensated and smoothed .STL file, Cam functions for drilling, pocketing, contouring, 3D surface milling, image machining, and text engraving, tool path editing and simulation, and a powerful CNC machine, control interface.

Easy-CNC was published by David Benson of square one electronics ( Easy Steppin). A great primer on basic CNC programming of both graphic and Cad drawings. (We may have even contributed some content ;-)>

Vector Cad-Cam continues to outshine competitors and wannabees. Our newest version XI includes Lathe, Mill, 2+4 axis Wire EDM, and CNC router/plasma/water jet/arc table machines. For the holidays, pricing for hobbyists and small shops has been rolled back to pre-2000 ( Y2K) levels. We are now bundling 2D and 3D surface modeling Cad, JTS-Jobs-Tooling and Simulation, 2 1/2 axis milling/routing , turning, and 2+4 axis wire edm in the basic Vector Cad-Cam package. Options to add 3D surface machining and rotary 4th axis milling are also available.

for special pricing

Be sure to stop by our booth at Cabin Fever Model Engineering Exhibition, in York, PA, USA on January 20-22, 2006.

Best regards and Seasons Greetings,

Fred Smith - IMService THE source for low cost Cad-Cam and desktop CNC

Reply to
Fred Smith