Cabin Fever and New items available on-line

We have added some sizable electrolytic capacitors and solid state relays to our collection of CNC machine components. The capacitors were selected to match up to our line of toroid transformers.

Cabin Fever is January 20-22. If you are attending, please stop in to see us. We will have a couple of Sherline CNC mills (probing and rotary axis displays), a Sherline CNC lathe, and one of our new desktop, CNC routers. Vector XI will be on display for those that are interested.

We are also offering to deliver products at the exhibition with no shipping charges. Let us know if you want us to bring you a transformer, etc. All prepaid orders will be discounted an additional

5%.

Fred Smith - IMService

Fred Smith