New Academia feature for sci.engr.mech

Dear sci.engr.mech members,

I wanted to tell the sci.engr.mech mailing list about a new feature on Academia.edu. Academia.edu launched 9 months ago and now helps 180,000 academics a month answer the question 'who's researching what?'

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the sci.engr.mech mailing list:

This page will show you fellow members of sci.engr.mech on Academia.edu. You can see their research interests, papers, and other information.

Visit the link above, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your research interests with your fellow members of the sci.engr.mech mailing list.

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University. Founder of Academia.edu

Reply to
Richard Price

This is not a mailing list. maybe you should do a little research yourself?

Reply to
me