For Nanna

Nanna, I just found an ad for an HO scale Big Boy at

on page 14 of the February 06 Model Railroader Magazine. The engine is 281.39 in the ad. I didn't see any s/h info, but I am sure they charge it. Their phone is 866-240-0252 and they are in Decatur, IL.

Also, I have asked one of my former club members in White Plains, NY to get me the date for their March train meet. As soon as he responds, I will post it to you. If you wish to be placed on the mailing list for The Westchester Model Railroad Club's train meets that are held in Greenwich CT, email me your address and I will forward it to him. You will get a post card before each of the three shows that they hold. March, September and November.

Frank, in Michigan (Transplanted from White Plains, NY)

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum