S Scale Groups?

Hello, all. While I have posted a couple of S scale/gauge queries here I don't see any usenet groups specific to S gauge. My newsserver doesn't carry any and I con't find any beyond this ng when searching on Google groups. Yahoo groups has several S scale groups (some restricted to associated club members). Does anyone have any "best" recommendations for an S scale group, forum or mailing list? Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely, from an American Flyer 3/16" (especially Gilbert stuff ca. 1949-1957) fanatic,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory

4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337
Reply to
J. B. Wood