S Scale Groups?

Hello, all. While I have posted a couple of S scale/gauge queries here I
don't see any usenet groups specific to S gauge. My newsserver doesn't
carry any and I con't find any beyond this ng when searching on Google
groups. Yahoo groups has several S scale groups (some restricted to
associated club members). Does anyone have any "best" recommendations for
an S scale group, forum or mailing list? Thanks for your time and
comment. Sincerely, from an American Flyer 3/16" (especially Gilbert
stuff ca. 1949-1957) fanatic,
John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Naval Research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Avenue, SW