Going to Altoona

Hello group, My family and I are going to Altoona for some much needed R&R and train watching. Anyone know if the Motel 6 there is any good? If not how about the Ramada Inn of Altoona?

Thnaks in advance for a reply, Gene DiGennaro Baltimore, Md.

Reply to
genedigennaro

Hello, and don't forget about the "Horseshoe Curve"! Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory

4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337
Reply to
J. B. Wood