Great New Model website

Please check out my new site, and tell me what you think, maybe answer my polls or sign up for the Newsletter and recieve info on specials or use our contact page to ask up a question.

it's

It has links to my favorite online selling site in Down under in Australia

More Kadee and Parts up for Auction check out the catalog on the top Menu thanks for taking the time to look

if you like to be an Author let us know we would like people to contribute and shaew their tips and problems Anthony

Reply to
Anthony