Begineer

Hello Group,

I'm a graduate student who is new to RC Airplane but very interested. However, I'm going to work on a computer vision project to detect objects and was wondering if there is any RC Airplane that could carry a small camera. If so, then what is the model and how much does it cost?

I was looking in google and found this link

it is an small airplane who carries a camera but user would be able to have a view while airplane flies.

Can somebody give me some advice? where should I buy such a thing and what do I need to start ?

Thanks in advance, R.

ramsin

here's some information to get you started.

Andrew

Many people have done this, not a few very successfully.

try

The Natural Philosopher