Machine gun porn <G>

enjoy.

Reply to
Steve Walker

That _ain't_ p*rn, Old Son, less'n ya figure the gun needs more clothes! That's sheer Beauty! Beauty, brains, and likes to shoot, what more could a man want?

The girl ain't hard to look at either.

Reply to
John Husvar

Porn is a matter of opinion, I'm sure john ashcroft would think it is " hard core p*rn " Dixon

Reply to
Dixon

Well, with most machinge guns, there *IS* a "hard core" involved. Sometimes it's steel, sometimes depleted uranium, sometimes tungsten...

Reply to
Don Bruder

My kinda girl.

Reply to
John Kunkel

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:07:31 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, John Husvar quickly quoth:

Har! Good 'un, John.

--------------------------------------------------- I drive way too fast to worry about my cholesterol. ---------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well, I reckon, maybe, if they were using armor piercing bullets.

Reply to
John Husvar

What I got the most kick out of was the big, wide smile after she emptied that first magazine.

She looked delightedly surprised it was that much fun.

Rock on, Sweetie, rock on.

Anybody noticed how much better the bodywork is getting on some of these later Russian imports?

Reply to
John Husvar

kfvorwerk