Re: Matt's smear campaign

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:13:12 -0700, jon_banquer
You quoted Neil and as a misdirection you didn't properly attribute the quote to him even though you cross posted it to another group.
[ I'm looking for practical, viable suggestions, and maybe identifying what you think the problems are. (insane rants will be removed)
Example of something that will get removed: My name is Jon Banquer or cliff or Neil or any one of their aliases.
Matt Lombard Author: SolidWorks 2007 Bible ]
Seems Matt hit the nail on the head with that one.
"I prefer a rational discussion between people who really use the software. You prove on a regular basis that you can't be rational, and you have never said anything that makes me believe you have more than a passing familiarity with SolidWorks." - Mat Lombard - Author - SolidWorks 2007 Bible -posted - Aug 19, 2007-
Matt got it right again.
"When you saw that I was allowing you to post, your comments got wilder and more ridiculous as you whipped yourself into a frenzy. I didn't want what happened to the Novedge blog to be repeated on mine" - Aug 19, 2007- Mat Lombard - Author - SolidWorks 2007 Bible
Damn Matt got it right again.
Tom
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:13:12 -0700, jon_banquer
Show me a good machinist, engineer or programmer that doesn't have issues.
" I dropped out of high school to pursue my dream of making a lot of money and never went back" - Jon Banquer - Dec 28, 2002
By selling soap door to door.
"Obviously I don't think" - Jon Banquer - May 21, 2006
Obviously
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:13:12 -0700, jon_banquer

Didn't stop you Jon from posing as an expert all these years now did it.
"For the record I like SolidWorks" Jon Banquer April 10, 1998
"I think SolidWorks will always be better at modeling and assembly though. "SolidWorks should have ALL the tools you need by April of 99 or close" -Jon Banquer - Oct 22, 1998
"I'd hate to be using SolidWorks" -Jon Banquer - Jan 15, 2005
"Is it any wonder SaladWorks is now such a POS... and it's only gonna get worse. ." - Jon Banquer - May 20, 2005
"my copy of SolidWorks 2007 Bible showed up today." - Jon Banquer - May 31, 2007
"I'm the kind of person who doesn't learn very well reading" - Jon Banquer - July 22, 2007
Tom
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:13:12 -0700, jon_banquer

There is a difference between constructive criticism and spittle spewing rants from clueless beginners like you Jon.
Matt has agreed with some constructive criticism. Impossible to write 1100 pages where one did not feel there is some room for improvement.
Tom
jon_banquer wrote:

You're talking about when Matt contacted my employer and tried to get me reprimanded over some postings on Usenet. If he had any balls what-so-ever, since he knew who I was and where I worked at the time, he could have dealt with me face to face. But, no, he called my boss who then asked me what the fuck was wrong with the guy and agreed when I told him he's just your average scumbag.
--
Black Dragon

Vidi, vici, veni.

And just what good would that have done? You have already demonstrated near-zero socialization/consideration.
But, no, he called my boss who then asked me what the

Yeah, but don't think the boss didn't start wondering about you, as well. And rightfully so.
But another person added to that long and ubiquitous line, waiting to beat your g-d ass.
--
------
Proctologically Violated wrote:

He didn't. He couldn't give a fuck less what I was doing on an online venue on my own time. What he cared about was making money and I made more money for him than any other cnc guy who ever worked for him did.
--
Black Dragon

Vidi, vici, veni.

You sound more and more like jb.
Not saying I would call a muthafucka's employer, but I can sure see why Matt did.
And, if I were an employer and I got a call like this, and I verified web-shenannigans such as yours, you better believe you'd be on the outta-here list. How could it be any other way? You are a walking liability, never mind a perennial loudmouthed asshole. No rational boss is going to put up with that shit, no matter how good your molds are, and it doesn't matter that your character-disordered bullshit is on your own time. A rational boss would see the writing on the wall (or in this case, in cyberspace): It's just a matter of time before this blustering prick bites *me* in the ass, one way or the other.
--
------
Proctologically Violated wrote:

Man I can't. That sort of thing is a low as it gets.
--
John R. Carroll

www.machiningsolution.com

Indeed, it is low. But, different people have different breaking points. And, as we will never have the full-full story, there might have been other shit going on.
Given BD's characterization of the near-whole of his workplace as poseurs, incompetents, brown nosers, hacks, etc., just how much do you think BD values *anyone else's* employment?
Dollars to donuts this arrogant judgemental self-impressed fuck *has cost other people their jobs*. And probably not even based on twisted morals/ethics (which an asshole could *almost* make a case for), but for his own goddamm gain.
So then, "low" has at least been "lowness" properly directed.
--
------
Proctologically Violated wrote:

But nothing. Two "wrongs" don't make a "right". This really is pretty simple. When you get into the gutter to wrestle a pig you'll end up foul, win or lose.
What Matt did reflects on him and no one else. I'll bet he's sorry now that things happened as they did and yes, it is difficult to excercise control in the heat of the moment.
Nobody ever said acting like an adult was easy.
--
John R. Carroll

www.machiningsolution.com
Proctologically Violated wrote:

Yeah, but then you went on. You should have stopped right there and your statement might have been credible.
--
John R. Carroll

www.machiningsolution.com
Cliff wrote:

I didn't know jon had a "Matt" personality clamoring to speak. He needs a minder.
--
John R. Carroll

www.machiningsolution.com

When jb is done reading that Bible, mebbe he will then think he himself wrote it.
--
------

What, exactly, was not credible, and why?
--
------
Proctologically Violated wrote:

Doesn't matter.

Which *IS* your ASSumption.

How many mold shops have you worked in? They are full of Cliff types. Know it all/do nothing idiots.

More uncharacteristic ASSumptions about BD character? Get a life, and quit leg humpin' BD.
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:16:54 -0400 (EDT), Black Dragon

Unacceptable by any standard with few exceptions.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

What?
1) Going real life over some Usenet postings? 2) Dealing with a person face to face over Usenet postings? 3) Both 1 and 2?
--
Black Dragon

Vidi, vici, veni.
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:46:44 -0400 (EDT), Black Dragon

Going to someone's employer over a Usenet posted opinion.
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

That's what I thought, just wanted to be sure. It's an extremely low thing to do. If I'm not mistaken, I think the auk folk have an award for people like that.
--
Black Dragon

Q: Why do men marry women?