comp.cad.solidworks suggested Blocked Senders list

these people have shown themselves to be consistantly worthless or disruptive posters to this group. in an effort to revitalise this place for serious Solidworks users please consider adding these folks to your blocked senders list.

cliff - incessant garbage posting jon - well intentioned CAD terrorist daisy - vulgarity and troll feeding brewerton - one of the cant help but reply alt.machines crowd carcrazy - spammer feeding

Reply to
neil

and just before someone does it in retaliation

neil is one of the good guys ;)

Reply to
neil

[ I'm looking for practical, viable suggestions, and maybe identifying what you think the problems are. (insane rants will be removed)

Example of something that will get removed: My name is Jon or Cliff or Neil or any one of their aliases. ] -Matt Lombard-

Reply to
brewertr

I'm sorry, anyone who thinks that Jon is "well intentioned" is someone to ignore.

g'day.

Daisy.

** Posted from
**