Re: Matt's smear campaign

Ain't that the ironic paradoxical pisser??!! And not a decent fukn manual in the house!!! You lose fer winnin, ecologically speaking. If it wadn't fer circular interpolation, I'd have *absolutely nuthin* to do with pyooters.

'course there is a Chris Rock-type solution: His solution for gun violence was to charge $5,000 per bullet. Rock: Muthafuckas be thinkin TWICE befo dey bus' a cap in a muthafuckas azz.....

Rock is actually quite funny, astute.

Toward solving "paper abuse", start chargin $500 per ink jet cartridge. Muthafuckas be thinkin TWICE befo dey bus' out dat Database.....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message news:OgLAi.1560$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga...

Yah, that was hillarious. .

Bought an ink cartridge lately? Cheaper to buy a whole printer.

I just learned on the history channel all paper is coated with aggregate...rocks! We are literally just like the flintstones, writing on rock tablets. (no connection to the big piece of chicken)

Reply to
vinny

Okie Dokie Jon.

You'd have to handle her with tongs Jon, and carefully at that. She reminded me of he one and only dog I ever saw hat had caught the car it was chasing.

Leave my dick out of it. You fantasyzing about my penis creeps me out. It's disgusting even for you. Are you touching yourself right now Jon, or is "Haywood" playing withyou? LOL

Not yet. Why are you so obsessed with my dick Jon?

That doesn't even make sense but then neither do you.

Turn on Channel 5 Jon. "Everybody Loves Raymond" is on and you can beat off to Marie Barone. She's better looking than your Canine Miss Arizona.

Reply to
J Carroll

No doubt she didn't speak Englich. I mean, how else could one explain it? That, or you promised her papers...

Ay, papi.... chupa me, papi, chupa chupa me...

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Yeah, he couldn't house break it...

Reply to
J Carroll

"Your the embarrassment to this newsgroup when it comes to your CAD/CAM posts. If you don't know shit why not just shut up until you are willing to take the time and learn ???" - Jon Banquer- Jan. 14,

2003

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit" - Jon Banquer

- May 21, 2006

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years." - Jon Banquer-

"SolidWorks is consuming every available minute of my learning time right now." - Jon Banquer - Aug 12, 2007

"The program has changed so much in ten years that I'm still way behind where I need to be." - Jon Banquer - Aug. 26, 2007

Jon, Jon, Jon...dear Jon....dear, dear Jon............

Reply to
brewertr

Now thats funny.....when I first started readin this, I thought it was you rippin jonnie. Then I saw jonnies signature at the end and started crackin up.

Irony...its a funny thing.

jonnie....you are one comical dude. I got one word for ya pal.....WHOOOOOOSH !!

Barn

barn_rubble

That's why Jon is getting so pissed off and frustrated it's his words not mine.

His response so far is that "I" can't accept or deal with the kind of changes that occur in the CAD/CAM OR CAD OR CAM market.........LOL

This has nothing to do with change and everything to do with consistency. Where Jon poses as a knowledgeable expert but shows he doesn't have a working knowledge of the subject/s or program/s.

Just like his buying SolidWorks book's and video's and before he even finishes them Jon is back posing as an expert where he's just a beginner parroting what he read and saw and posts as if it were HIS original content.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Tom, have you seen JB's latest alter ego? He types in horrifically fake broken english. It's not even somewhat believable. This guy just never gets boring!!

Joe788