Re: How Does ProE Do In Areas That SolidWorks Fails Miserably At?

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:17:10 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

To Jon from Matt [ I prefer a rational discussion between people who really use the software. You prove on a regular basis that you can't be rational, and you have never said anything that makes me believe you have more than a passing familiarity with SolidWorks. ] -Matt Lombard- Author SolidWorks Bible 2007
[ I'm looking for practical, viable suggestions, and maybe identifying what you think the problems are. (insane rants will be removed) <snip>
Example of something that will get removed: My name is Jon or cliff or neil or any one of their aliases. ] -Matt Lombard- Author SolidWorks Bible 2007

I have been unable to post any of the "lies" that Tom Brewer supposedly posts and all I can do is to threaten him and his pal Joe788. Most of my rantings about Tom Brewer are about incidents from the past and have little or no bearing on what is going on today. I refuse to admit that Tom Brewer knows what he is talking about so I continue to post stuff from the past, make up stories and refusing to answer any questions. I try my best to make Tom and Joe788 look bad but it doesn't seem to be working.
Even though Tom Brewer has repeatedly pointed out who Matt Lombard is, I still can't get it through my head.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

I read this saying somewhere and didn't realize that nobody would wish to imitate me.
Now thats correct.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

This is the most lively that the ProE newsgroup has been in a long time. Clearly cross-posting has its advantages. Of course adding to my store of knowledge is not one of them.
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:38:43 -0800 (PST), graminator

Jon is looking for a new group where he can pose as a CAD/CAM and/or SolidWorks expert. Jon can't find anyone to buy into his expert persona in alt.machines.cnc & comp.cad.SolidWorks any more since he disclosed he is a beginner just recently attempting to learn SolidWorks after years of posing as an expert.
What Jon does is "Parrot" (copy and paste without understanding) advertisements, experts and real users. Of course Jon plagiarizes and peppers his parroted posts with buzzwords as if they are his original thought.
When Jon starts in on ProE as if he is an expert (and he will) just ask Jon specifics.....LOL...it's not easy to get Jon to answer specific questions but when he does boy is it good for the humor!
Tom

It is so easy to show how stupid I really am as I constatly provide ammunition to do so. I have never (except in my dreams) handed anyones ass to them but that doesn't keep me from fantasizing about it. I really can't believe anyone would wish to imitate my miserable life.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA