Re: Matt's smear campaign

Oh, you're talking about him being interviewed for a mold designer position by an engineering manager and it was determined Matt, at the time, knew f*ck all about molds.

Nope. Even radio control scale engines (basically two strokes with glow plugs) are bored an honed.

Reply to
Black Dragon
[reaming engine bores]

LOL!

True, but...

When was the last time you, or somebody you know, prepared an engine bore for honing with a *reamer*?

Reply to
Black Dragon

Acceptable as a pre-hone operation....

Reply to
pRECISIONmachinisT

That occasion I generally single point bore and then hone.

Reply to
pRECISIONmachinisT

Q: Why do men marry? A: Because they lost their will to live.

Reply to
brewertr

You sound more and more like jb.

Not saying I would call a muthafucka's employer, but I can sure see why Matt did.

And, if I were an employer and I got a call like this, and I verified web-shenannigans such as yours, you better believe you'd be on the outta-here list. How could it be any other way? You are a walking liability, never mind a perennial loudmouthed asshole. No rational boss is going to put up with that shit, no matter how good your molds are, and it doesn't matter that your character-disordered bullshit is on your own time. A rational boss would see the writing on the wall (or in this case, in cyberspace): It's just a matter of time before this blustering prick bites *me* in the ass, one way or the other.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Man I can't. That sort of thing is a low as it gets.

Reply to
J Carroll

Math according to Jon Banquer:

"I own SolidWorks and use to teach it." - Jon Banquer - Aug2, 2001

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years." - Jon Banquer - Aug. 26, 2007

Reply to
brewertr

Indeed, it is low. But, different people have different breaking points. And, as we will never have the full-full story, there might have been other shit going on.

Given BD's characterization of the near-whole of his workplace as poseurs, incompetents, brown nosers, hacks, etc., just how much do you think BD values *anyone else's* employment?

Dollars to donuts this arrogant judgemental self-impressed f*ck *has cost other people their jobs*. And probably not even based on twisted morals/ethics (which an asshole could

*almost* make a case for), but for his own goddamm gain.

So then, "low" has at least been "lowness" properly directed.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

But nothing. Two "wrongs" don't make a "right". This really is pretty simple. When you get into the gutter to wrestle a pig you'll end up foul, win or lose.

What Matt did reflects on him and no one else. I'll bet he's sorry now that things happened as they did and yes, it is difficult to excercise control in the heat of the moment.

Nobody ever said acting like an adult was easy.

Reply to
J Carroll

Doesn't matter.

Which *IS* your ASSumption.

How many mold shops have you worked in? They are full of Cliff types. Know it all/do nothing idiots.

More uncharacteristic ASSumptions about BD character? Get a life, and quit leg humpin' BD.

Reply to
Steve Mackay

Yeah, but then you went on. You should have stopped right there and your statement might have been credible.

Reply to
J Carroll

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message news:U5hAi.171$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga...

days of our lives.......

Reply to
vinny

With Rosie O'Donnell as JB. LOL

Reply to
J Carroll

Tom, jb may have finally created the perpetual motion machine. This all started with some scribblings and ramblings years ago, after all these years the scribbling and rambling continues. Never reaching a high point, never stopping but just spinning and spinning and spinning. jb always puts in more than he takes away, doesn't that qualify?? LOL!

Michael

Reply to
Michael

I didn't know jon had a "Matt" personality clamoring to speak. He needs a minder.

Reply to
J Carroll

When jb is done reading that Bible, mebbe he will then think he himself wrote it.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

What, exactly, was not credible, and why?

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I just looked at your blog/sig. One bitch I have is electronic help files...they suxk. Nothing like a book in one hand and a keyboard in another. Besides, all these pdf files are making me go blind, at least I hope thats whats making me blind? And it's not like America has gone paperless, we are using twice the paper we were a decade ago.

Reply to
vinny

LOL Hey Jon, I may be the only one here that's ever seen RoseAnn, your Arizona squeeze. What did it cost you to get her out of the pound and what made you decide to go back to humans for sex? Find an unsuspecting taker did you?

Reply to
J Carroll