bill b

don't know if it will run on dial up. from the first season

mike west sez hi. i ordered one of his 1/32 ohka's.

he sez you guys have howdied at shows. that it?

ISTR buying something from him. Now if I could just remember what. ;] No, wait, I remember now. He was looking for a kit and posted here that I had one. I don't recall hearing from him.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Darn this CRS. Which show would that have been? I haven't been to a lot. I used to hit Mallcon here at Trexlertown and Feasterville and I went to one IPMS meet outside of Harrisburg several years ago.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

he didn't say. he's the lone star guy, right?

no, we really didn't chat much. he was just home and i was ordering his 1/32 ohka. looks like a great kit. but i'm still looking for the testor's. any in your pile, built or not, that you will part with? i need 6 1/48's. well, 6 any scale but the 1/32 is out of my budget inquatity.

Da. Did he say whether he's been hunting yet this year? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

e related:

Sorry, never had one in any scale. Why 6?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

3 different production variants and 3 protos or designs. one is a cool jet powered.

Ah, I see. I know the feeling.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller