A bit bigger than a Villiers.

Well worth watching if your connection is fast enough.

Dave Croft

Great stuff Dave. I always think an engine can't really be called 'big' unless it has a ladder up the side - this one has three flights!

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

Would I like to see that for real, that is some engine.

Martin P

--

Reply to
campingstoveman

> --

Don't tell Paul at I.F. or the next thing he will be wanting one. Nice to see they treat it with respect and don't let it fall into disrepair.

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine