How did it do that?!

Ok so I go to , and nothing happens when i
click the video, of course, however....at the very end when a flash kind of ad
comes up, and I clicked, my CD drive opens and my monitor shuts off. Whats going
on? How can a flash application do that?! Please Reply, maybe i can use the code
in some of my applications
idk if it works with Mozilla, I was using Internet Explorer (With flash player
installed, of course), on a Microsoft Windows XP CPU
Reply to
Ricky Forema
however....at the very end when a flash kind of ad comes up, and I clicked, my CD drive opens and my monitor shuts off. Whats going on? How can a flash application do that?! Please Reply, maybe i can use the code in some of my applications
installed, of course), on a Microsoft Windows XP CPU
Spam sent across a lot of uk newsgroups.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes