How did it do that?!

Ok so I go to , and nothing happens when i
click the video, of course, however....at the very end when a flash kind of ad
comes up, and I clicked, my CD drive opens and my monitor shuts off. Whats going
on? How can a flash application do that?! Please Reply, maybe i can use the code
in some of my applications
idk if it works with Mozilla, I was using Internet Explorer (With flash player
installed, of course), on a Microsoft Windows XP CPU
Reply to
Ricky Forema