I hate it when that happens

Got the news Monday that I have a serious basal cell carcinoma on my
nose. Had a thing that wouldn't heal or go away. They biopsied it, and
I won the lottery. I have to have plastic surgery on it in January. I
have no idea what it will do to my welding.
Any suggestions? A foil lined face bandana?
Like my Daddy always said, "It's always sumpthin'"
Roseanne Roseannadanna
Crap!
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
Use a hot tip and burn it off.
Reply to
news13
The good news is, if ya got ta get it, this is a better one to get. Mikek
Reply to
amdx