What Did I Buy Today - So Far - NOTHING

I've been looking at metal cutting circular saws and blades. Not a circular saw with an abrasive blade (I've done that before), but circular saws and carbide tipped metal blades intended for cutting upto mild steel.

I looked at the local box stores, I looked at Harbor Freight. I looked on Ebay and at Amazon. There are lots of options. I placed a 9 inch saw and a blade in the shopping cart at Amazon to think about and forgot about it. This morning as my wife was headed out the door she said, "Oh by the way your new saw and spare blade should be here by Sunday."

No, she doesn't have a sister. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You didn't buy anything today, but I suspect you will soon.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Fein or Evolution? (Fein is the one who put out the $400 multifunction tool like HF's $15 one, but may be better. ;)

And Jim's probably right.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You didn't buy anything today, but I suspect you will soon.

*************

LOL. She has a fancy new quartz counter top on a fancy new island in the kitchen. Today I am under the counter hooking up the plumbing. They don't sell ready to go kits at the local big box store for this application. Three sinks with a garbage disposal in the middle. Lots of double sink setups. Even one with a two sinks with a disposal on one. I thought I had enough misc parts picked out, but it looks like I just might need one more.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You didn't buy anything today, but I suspect you will soon.

LOL. She has a fancy new quartz counter top on a fancy new island in the kitchen. Today I am under the counter hooking up the plumbing. They don't sell ready to go kits at the local big box store for this application. Three sinks with a garbage disposal in the middle. Lots of double sink setups. Even one with a two sinks with a disposal on one. I thought I had enough misc parts picked out, but it looks like I just might need one more.

Almost. Was one fitting short, and then I went through a bucket of fittings and found one. I might have to buy something tomorrow though. Not sure what, but something.

Reply to
Bob La Londe