money for nothing that works

What is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ?
Not much, if you ask me...
You've probably seen a lot of those kind of messages over forums and
newsgroups,
and the explanation for this can be given in two words: IT WORKS!
But how on earth, will you ask me, does it actually works? How is such a
thing
possible?
This is a simple pyramid scheme. To explain it to you with realistic
numbers,
lets take a simple example:
Imagine you folow the instructions given below, and post your message to
500
newsgroups (wich isn't much). 10 people read your message and also folow
the
instructions: that's $10 for you.
These 10 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $100 for
you.
These 100 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $1,000
for you!
These 1,000 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's
$10,000 for
you!!
These 10,000 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's
$100,000 for
you!!!
After the whole process, you have therefore made $111,110! And it took
you only
15 minutes and $5!
If you think this might work (and it does, I can tell you that), then
folow
these simple instructions:
1) Open a FREE PayPal account (!Business or Premier, not the simple
one!), and
place $5 on it.
2) Using PayPal, pay $1 to the folowing 5 e-mail adresses, with 'Mailing
list
subscription' as subject and no message.
1- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
2- snipped-for-privacy@zonnet.nl
3- snipped-for-privacy@vat.it
4- snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
5- monique snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
3) Make the changes you want to this message, and remove e-mail adress
number 1.
Then, place e-mail adress number 2 in number 1, 3 in number 2, 4 in
number 3, 5
in number 4, and add your own e-mail adress (the one you used on
PayPal!) in
number 5.
4) Send your new message to all the newsgroups on your server (or at
least 500
of them)!
(!) I suggest you run a IP-hiding software like Steganos Internet Anonym
(free
download on
while posting with UltraNNTP.
That's it! It will take you 15 minutes and will cost you $5, but it will
also
make you earn more than $100,000!
All you have to do now is wait, and check your inbox to see PayPal money
flying
to you!
So, what is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ?
Reply to
jobe
This is blatantly illegal in 50 states.
Don H.
Reply to
Don Harstad
I am seeing more spam in the last six months or so on Usenet than in the fifteen previous fifteen years put together :-(
Reply to
Don Stauffer
Complain loudly to your ISP/news service (uswest.net). Seriously. The good newsservers let thru very little spam these days. I get maybe 2 or 3 a week total, usually the same ones who have evaded all the filtering, out of 6 or 8 groups I regularly read. Ya can't stop the spammers but your ISP can sure block them out. If they ALL did it there wouldn't be any point in spamming!
Good luck, Bill
Reply to
Bill