1/72 XP-67 Moonbat wanted

Subject says it. Prefer Czechmaster resin but Rareplanes or Airmodel(?) vacs OK. Buy or maybe trade. Thanks.

Reply to
frank

Your WebTV address is bouncing, Frank. Drop an email to me at the address below.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

It's unlikely that the CMR kit will see the light of day again - the master has been built and sits on display in Petr's showcase!

If there's more than one Rareplanes vacform for sale out there, please let me know!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Czechmaster and Rareplane only, no Airmodel kit that I have ever seen or heard of.

Of course I love to stand corrected and add it to the database :-)

Good luck in your search. The moment that you pass the builder's point of no return the new MPM or Sword kit will be announced, so we thank you in advance. ' Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Hey, Al, I emailed you from my real addy. LMK. Thanks.

Reply to
frank

Ain't that the truth!

Reply to
frank

Now, if there's a spare Czechmaster kit out there, I'm sure Petr would consider a "re-master"...

Food for thought? Who'd be interested?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes