1/72 Bell P-59A/B

Just bought a Special Hobby (Czech Republic) 1:72 Bell P-59 "Airacomet" (sic) at Galaxy Hobbies. Didn't think I would ever see this plane in 1:72 scale. ($23.98).

Jack

Reply to
Jack G

There was a limited-run one from Karo-As about 10 years ago. I got one from Av-Usk around then for $9.99 =/-.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

There have been 1/72 P-59s for years. Rareplanes, I think, I built it back in '78, then some various resin kits & an injected kit by Karo-As or something about 15 years ago. You just never looked.

Reply to
frank may