A liitle bit smaller than a Villiers

From one extreme to another.

Richard

Reply to
dikster

What do you want one that big for?

John

Reply to
John

I know it's bad form to reply to my own post but this is what I've been searching for.

a look at the bottom of the page. I wonder if I could get into a rally as an exhibitor showing one of these? The question is how would anyone know it's there?

I would also need a paintbrush small enough!

John

Reply to
John

"John" wrote (snip):-

Hmm, hot fog - perhaps if you added a few highly polished brass fittings ;-)

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H