A few RC Videos...

Here are a few videos from some of the guys/gals I fly with. check
these out:
- 2007 Highlights with the group I fly with:

- Giant bird meet in Youngsville:

- Flying outside and inside of the Food Lion in Rolesville,
heheheheh...

- Flying with 'Team Pfizer', hehehehehehe...

- Space Cowboy's flyin...

- Snap-a-Saurus

- Down at the Atlanta Huckfest

- The Fly-For-Tots in Rolesville... (Saw P-Jack there, he's flying
again!)

- Flying with the Circus

- Burgman 650 burnout our motorcycle shop (not RC, but kinda funny)...

Dave
eastrc.org
scootworks.com
Reply to