New tire technology

These look pretty interesting. Prolly about 5years away from aftermarkest application for Studebakers??

Mark (Verrrrrry Interesting) Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning

When they first showed these 5 years ago they said that they were going to be out on the market very soon....

Still haven't seen them. Last I heard they were having a problem with the material shattering when they got cold.

Reply to
Steve W.

I don't think they will be worth a damn for driving on the beach either, no matter what the temperature is.

Reply to
Diamond Jim

Molded tire/wheel assembly. Need new tires? You have buy the wheel also.

--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--

Reply to
Andy Asberry