I need to know which contactor or starter to use to control my electric motor.

I have Bison Right Angle gearmotor(Part Number 026-756-4605 756 Series
PSC 115V/230V Dual Voltage/Dual Frequency ) . I intend to connect it
to a contactor or a starter to get a Forward rotation,Reverse rotation
and Stop . This contactor will be controlled by PLC.
What I need is to know which contactor or starter to use ( Brand,part
number and site ). Also I need a very clear wiring digram to connect
the motor to the contactor.
I will be using single phase Voltage 230V AC 50 Hz.
The wiring diagram for the motor is available on

The motor information is available on

Can you please help me.
Reply to
yosaimi
google, Results 1 - 10 of about 274,000 for reversing starters
Either of these will come with a wiring diagram.
Depending on the application the "E" stop will need to be in the PLC program as well.
Reply to
SQLit

Site Timeline