I need to know which contactor or starter to use to control my electric motor.

I have Bison Right Angle gearmotor(Part Number 026-756-4605 756 Series PSC 115V/230V Dual Voltage/Dual Frequency ) . I intend to connect it to a contactor or a starter to get a Forward rotation,Reverse rotation and Stop . This contactor will be controlled by PLC.

What I need is to know which contactor or starter to use ( Brand,part number and site ). Also I need a very clear wiring digram to connect the motor to the contactor. I will be using single phase Voltage 230V AC 50 Hz. The wiring diagram for the motor is available on

The motor information is available on
Can you please help me.

Reply to
yosaimi

google, Results 1 - 10 of about 274,000 for reversing starters

Either of these will come with a wiring diagram.

Depending on the application the "E" stop will need to be in the PLC program as well.

Reply to
SQLit

Thanks SQlit for the help.

Reply to