I need a wiring diagram to connect a motor to contactors.

I have Bison Right Angle gearmotor(Part Number 026-756-4605 756 Series PSC 115V/230V Dual Voltage/Dual Frequency ) . I intend to connect it to two contactors to get a reversible rotation. These contactors will be controlled by PLC. The contactors are made by SIEMENS (Part Number 6ED1 057-4EA00-0AA0 ). contactors information available on

What I need is a wiring diagram to connect the motor to the contactors. I will be using single phase Voltage 230V 50 Hz. The wiring diagram for the motor is available on
The motor information is available on
Can you please help me.

Reply to
yosaimi

I have Bison Right Angle gearmotor(Part Number 026-756-4605 756 Series PSC 115V/230V Dual Voltage/Dual Frequency ) . I intend to connect it to two contactors to get a reversible rotation. These contactors will be controlled by PLC. The contactors are made by SIEMENS (Part Number 6ED1 057-4EA00-0AA0 ). contactors information available on

What I need is a wiring diagram to connect the motor to the contactors. I will be using single phase Voltage 230V 50 Hz. The wiring diagram for the motor is available on
The motor information is available on
Can you please help me.

Reply to
yosaimi

the wiring diagram is on the covers of the starters. I suggest you see professional local help with your project. So you do not damage anyone or anything.

Good luck with the controls and code into the PLC

Reply to
SQLit

Dear SQlit.

I do have the wiring diagram for the motor but I need to know how to connect these wires to two contactors to get a reversible rotation. The wiring diagram for the motor is available on

Thank you for your message! I appreciate it very much

Reply to
yosaimi

Use one dpdt relay. Normally, the red wire goes to the cap, and the brown wire goes to the orange/blue junction.

Wire it like this:

I tried to look for information on the contactors you mentioned, but can't find it, so I can't comment on them.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Thanks Ed . I think I was trying to use the wrong contactors .

Reply to
yosaimi