Okay fine...

For tonight, I give you my finest link. If this pleasure you not then I am a failure...

Kesler's busy, and I don't know where Randy is so I have to throw this out without the standard Peanut Gallery present...

And y'all thought MXC was weird...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Dude....what the hell was that?!?!?!?

It's going to take me at least 24 hrs for me to prepare my rebuttal :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

snipped-for-privacy@we> For tonight, I give you my finest link. If this pleasure you not then

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Why, just a bunch of elementary school age Japanese girls with pork chops strapped to their foreheads, and a loose Monitor Lizard...

Happens all the time...

I'm on pins and needles, Ted!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

THAT, is a strange kids tv show. All we had was Captain Kangaroo and the Stooges.

I know where they got the idea, it's from a guy in my old neighborhood. He was so ugly his mom used to tie a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

DOH!

Randy

<randyolb

Now THAT, my friend, is a winner.