Another useless, yet mildly amusing web site

From around the globe......

Jim

Wow! What's amazing is the number of Ohio entries that are so close to where I live...

I must make a pilgrimage...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Good link to have if Your traveling....

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I honestly did not think any of those fixtures still existed!...lol. Certainly, "Health Depts." everwhere have done away with them...

Remember the ol' "troughs", where we guys could share a "communal pissing experience"?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Wow...just shows what *I* know. My spot on the map (Austin, TX); is featured *many* times!

"D'Oh!"

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Oh, they're still around...

Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio...

During Ozzfest, after a couple or 11 beers, it really doesn't matter whether they're troughs, or tanks, or holes in the ground... I think that's why the whole property is bordered with woods...

Much quicker, and no lines...

I guess I should submit a picture...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

For concerts, in MN stadiums at least, the sink is considered open game.

As far as Ozzfest is concerned....well, thats outdoors around here :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Troughs are big at stadiums; that's where I've seen them most frequently.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Check out old elementary schools. For business purposes, I visit many schools each year, and here in the northeast many of the buildings are

50-100 or more years old. Many appear never to have had their rest facilities updated.

One elementary school in particular has an immaculate boys room from the 20's, with ceramic tiles illustrating various civic virtues above the urinals.

Reply to
Scott Schuckert