anyone going to CHILLER this Weekend to LooK for Kits

Hello everybody. Is anyone here going down to the CHILLER convention. It's gonna be held this Friday and Saturday and Sunday at the Sheraton Hotel in the Meadowlands. I try to going each time to both the April and the October Show. I'm like a Kid in a Candy Store Looking for all kinds of Kits and other types of bargains. I'm going for Saturday & Sunday this time. I like staying if I can , it makes for a much better time of it if you can I really want to one of the Star Trek Re-Fits. That's one of my main goals this time around. It will make it completely Fun Time to find One. There should be Three of us going this time around , me my son & my friend. That just makes it a much better time.

Hope that some of you can go as well.

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000