How can I find the way how the circuit is computed in Simulink.

I have to simulate some electric circuit in Java but I couldn't find the way how so I made this in simulink and I've generated c code. I
set in simulation to compute this by Runge-Kutta 4th. but I can't find in this generated code where is this computed. plz for some sugestion. Regard kamil

Why not use labview? It's specially designed for that task. You should find someone, eg a professor, to explain you how to do this, because it's impossible to use labview without being first taught how to. Is that part of a thesis?
HTH,
--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Hello, and taught by whom? Do you know what RTFM means? Sincerely,
John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory 4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337

Yeah, the problem was that I didn't have the FM, because I didn't have the programm either (it was licensed only for the school-college), so I could practise only there, without a FM, but only the professor's textbook.