When will Solidworks add HDTV to the CADCAM like BVD/FOTL new UG in 8 days?

Since The Clueless Jackass likes to hop on the buzzword trends...I thought I'd help him out since he's so busy adding comments to his own blog.

Oh...and BTW, the blog at

will change to a mirrored format of JB's bullshit blog. One where anyone can add a comment, except JB.

CC

HDTV to the CADCAM like BVD/FOTL new UG in 8 days

Reply to
jon.banquer