Fanuc Pulse coder replacement

hi, i have a.c. servo motor of fanuc Type : a-068-0314-B001 THE pluse coder (Pulse Coder Type : A-860-0304-T111-2000P) GLASS is borken , how can i replace it anybody have the solutation please let me know thanks

Reply to
tapanworld

be a good start.

Mart> hi,

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

In a word (two words actually): you can't. The whole pulse coder needs replacing.

Reply to
Fred Abse

Don't know if anyone has used these guys, but every time I've called about a part, they've had them in stock, and at a reasonable price. I've just always been able to either work around buying a new part, or get the old one repaired.

tnik

I might have a couple but since they are spares for our own equip not selling cheap lemmee check if I remember Ill get back tomorrow maybe but if not 360~261~ 4863 ask for Sam

Reply to
Bipolar Bear