Fanuc Pulse coder replacement

hi, i have a.c. servo motor of fanuc Type : a-068-0314-B001 THE pluse coder (Pulse Coder Type : A-860-0304-T111-2000P) GLASS is
borken , how can i replace it anybody have the solutation please let me know thanks
http://fanuc.cnc-electronics.com / Might be a good start.
Martin
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:53:32 -0800, tapanworld wrote:

In a word (two words actually): you can't. The whole pulse coder needs replacing.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Don't know if anyone has used these guys, but every time I've called about a part, they've had them in stock, and at a reasonable price. I've just always been able to either work around buying a new part, or get the old one repaired.
http://www.omegaebr.com /

I might have a couple but since they are spares for our own equip not selling cheap lemmee check if I remember Ill get back tomorrow maybe but if not 360~261~ 4863 ask for Sam