Over 300 Views

of my blog profile. Since there is so much interest I updated it.
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 18 May 2008 17:40:47 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Well you kept promising to add content. I needed the laugh and kept checking your site but it was a couple of days before you actually added more jokes.
Add pictures here
βœ–
of my blog profile. Since there is so much interest I updated it.
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
* Highly recommend Matt Lombard’s SolidWorks Bible if you can't fall asleep because it's so poorly written. Hope Matt Lombard gets the message and the next version of the SolidWorks Bible is more readable and better laid out. It's the least we could ask from an asshole who doesn't understand manufacturing but pretends to. Can’t someone else who can write and knows SolidWorks fill the void? I’m sick of reading all the SolidWorks bloggers who kiss this idiots ass and won't tell him how badly his book needs to be improved. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I think in place of someone like Matt I would go in court and sue you . But who you are at all to deal with . Little idiot . Only this saves you from court
Add pictures here
βœ–
On May 19, 10:38 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Jon...is this one of the frequent vistors to your bullshit blog?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >> is this where you took a few breaths into the paper sack?
sueyou?? Do you mean Hikaru Sulu? He was played by George Takei and was the helmsman aboard USS Enterprise. Is this how you can see the future of CAD?
CC
Add pictures here
βœ–
you forgot to include your favorite pasttime: sucking dog dick

Add pictures here
βœ–

βœ–
Blogger: Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives. Possibly the most annoying thing about bloggers is the sense of self-importance they get after even the most modest of publicity.
Blog: The word "blog" is literally shorthand for "boring;" a vulgar, overused word that strikes your ear with the dull thud of a cudgel to the soft spot of a child's head. It's an abbreviation used by journalism drop outs to give legitimacy to their shallow opinions
ya...I will be checking thisone out soon
Add pictures here
βœ–

As the kids say........WORD !!
Barn
Add pictures here
βœ–
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–

Jon, how many comments does your blog have? How many views?
Add pictures here
βœ–
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Jon Banquer DaNutHouse, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, C
Add pictures here
βœ–
jon, what's it like to stick your hand up a horse's butt? is that what you and cliffy do when you get together?

Add pictures here
βœ–
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hi,
Cyber Narcissist
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html
For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/narcissismglance.html
Other Personality Disorders
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html
Pathological Narcissism and Other Mental Health Disorders
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq82.html
NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)
http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders16.html
http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html
Sam
Add pictures here
βœ–

umm...that's a great update there jonnie. but it seems blogspot updated for you.... Would you like to comment? rant? cry? B&M? Blame someone else? alterego?
CC
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 27 May 2008 08:03:07 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Under what terms was Jon's Blog shut down?
Clueless Blogger shouldn't be enough to shut him down and he hadn't degenerated into his normal vulgar rants yet.
Forging and posting comments under false names again, this time to his own blog?
Tom
Add pictures here
βœ–
On May 27, 10:03 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Jon's been banned from (nearly) every place he's gone... Wasn't it just a matter of time before he would get banned from his own blog?
It's ironic, he was banned so many places he had to start his own blog and he still gets banned. It might qualify as a new legend.
Add pictures here
βœ–