Over 300 Views

of my blog profile. Since there is so much interest I updated it.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Well you kept promising to add content. I needed the laugh and kept checking your site but it was a couple of days before you actually added more jokes.

Reply to
brewertr

of my blog profile. Since there is so much interest I updated it.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer
  • Highly recommend Matt Lombard=92s SolidWorks Bible if you can't fall asleep because it's so poorly written. Hope Matt Lombard gets the message and the next version of the SolidWorks Bible is more readable and better laid out. It's the least we could ask from an asshole who doesn't understand manufacturing but pretends to. Can=92t someone else who can write and knows SolidWorks fill the void? I=92m sick of reading all the SolidWorks bloggers who kiss this idiots ass and won't tell him how badly his book needs to be improved. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I think in place of someone like Matt I would go in court and sue you . But who you are at all to deal with . Little idiot . Only this saves you from court
Reply to
winnie.tehpooh

Jon...is this one of the frequent vistors to your bullshit blog?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >> is this where you took a few breaths into the paper sack?

sueyou?? Do you mean Hikaru Sulu? He was played by George Takei and was the helmsman aboard USS Enterprise. Is this how you can see the future of CAD?

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

you forgot to include your favorite pasttime: sucking dog dick

Reply to
madcadman

Reply to
barn_rubble

Blogger: Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives. Possibly the most annoying thing about bloggers is the sense of self-importance they get after even the most modest of publicity.

Blog: The word "blog" is literally shorthand for "boring;" a vulgar, overused word that strikes your ear with the dull thud of a cudgel to the soft spot of a child's head. It's an abbreviation used by journalism drop outs to give legitimacy to their shallow opinions

ya...I will be checking thisone out soon

Reply to
zymrgy

As the kids say........WORD !!

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon, how many comments does your blog have? How many views?

Reply to
Joe788

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon Banquer DaNutHouse, CA

Reply to
barn_rubble

Jon Banquer San Diego, C

Reply to
jon_banquer

jon, what's it like to stick your hand up a horse's butt? is that what you and cliffy do when you get together?

Reply to
madcadman

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Hi,

Cyber Narcissist

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

Other Personality Disorders

Pathological Narcissism and Other Mental Health Disorders

NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)

Sam

Reply to
samvaknin

umm...that's a great update there jonnie. but it seems blogspot updated for you.... Would you like to comment? rant? cry? B&M? Blame someone else? alterego?

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

Under what terms was Jon's Blog shut down?

Clueless Blogger shouldn't be enough to shut him down and he hadn't degenerated into his normal vulgar rants yet.

Forging and posting comments under false names again, this time to his own blog?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon's been banned from (nearly) every place he's gone... Wasn't it just a matter of time before he would get banned from his own blog?

It's ironic, he was banned so many places he had to start his own blog and he still gets banned. It might qualify as a new legend.

Reply to
Half-nutz