HELP! Where has my Cosmos gone? I need it NOW!

Can anyone help with this? I'm running SolidWorks Premium 08 SP5 and occasionally use CosmosExpress or CosmosWorks as and when required.

It's Saturday and I'm working on something needed for Monday and having modeled a part SWX now says that neither of the above are valid Solidworks Add ins.

Uh?

Any help appreciated. Obviously being a weekend I can't get VAR support.

Reply to
Flynt

.....and as quick as it went it came back! After 2 reboots that is. Dunno why?

Reply to
Flynt

Look at your add-in settings. Look at the error logs under the Windows Control Panel

Consider repairing your SW install.

Hey it is snowing to beat the band here. Think I'll go shovel now.

TOP

Reply to
manager

Thanks TOP