COSMOS Questions

Hi all, Looking for prices for COSMOS from end users.

1st: CosmosWorks - I'm considering 2 - 5 floating seats 2nd CosmosMotion - 1 -4 depending on price. Is this and addon to Works?

3rd Cosmosflow 1 seat, again do you get a price break if you already have Works?

Lastly for those of you who have used both, Mechanica ( or it's latest incarnation) vs Cosmos tools?

TIA, Strider

Reply to
Strider

First of all, why CosmosWorks and not DesignStar?

Sec> Hi all,

Reply to
kellnerp

Right... the var never told me about DesignStar.. will look into it.

-glad I asked here and not at the VAR

My upper managment wnats facts right away. VAR's hide the facts while they try to figure out how to get the most profit out of you. Therefore I come to the end user for the realistic view of things.

Reply to
Strider

Actually, I am not sure who markets DesignStar now. It comes with certain CosmosWorks bundles but I don't think SW resellers can sell it stand-alone. Try contacting SRAC directly about it.

I looked at

If you look at products pick DesignStar and sign up for an online seminar. Most of the links seem to lead to CosmosWorks, but there are links to DesignStar stuff.

There is a solution finder that can help you find the right bundle. Make sure to check other for your CAD platform or you will get CosmosWorks.

Strider wrote:

Reply to
kellnerp