Where have Modele Engineerign Services gone ?

Hi,
Question as title : can anyone tell me where Model Engineering Services have gone to ? Their website at http://www.modelengineeringservices.com/ seems to be defunct and a web search doesn't throw up anything useful.

On Sunday, June 14, 2015 at 8:44:58 PM UTC+1, Boo wrote:

This link should answer your question
http://modelengineeringwebsite.com/Peter_Southworth.html
Peter Southworth was in business with Ivan Law so he might know.
John H

Thanks John, sad to hear about PS but has anyone taken over the mantle in respect of Quorn and other castings ?

There seems to be no sign of Ivan Law's son, so maybe things have gone a bit quiet on the castings front.
Martin Model in the States are producing and selling castings still. I got some 5C collet tool holder and spiraling head castings from them a while back.
--

Mark Rand
RTFM