Where have Modele Engineerign Services gone ?

Hi,

Question as title : can anyone tell me where Model Engineering Services have gone to ? Their website at

seems to be defunct and a web search doesn't throw up anything useful.

Reply to
Boo

This link should answer your question

Peter Southworth was in business with Ivan Law so he might know.

John H

Reply to
John H

Thanks John, sad to hear about PS but has anyone taken over the mantle in respect of Quorn and other castings ?

Reply to
Boo

There seems to be no sign of Ivan Law's son, so maybe things have gone a bit quiet on the castings front.

Martin Model in the States are producing and selling castings still. I got some 5C collet tool holder and spiraling head castings from them a while back.

Reply to
Mark Rand