M3 metal clevis with LH Thread ?

Hi,
The question is as per the title - can anyone tell me where I can get hold of an M3 metal clevis with a left hand thread ? Reason is to use turnbuckle style
control rods. I do already know where I can get plastic ones that could self-tap onto the LH Thread but would prefer all metal ones if they exist ?
Many thanks,
Boo
Boo wrote:

Mmm. You had better lock them in flight then...
I'd be inclined to use M2 ones and get an M3 reverse cut tap and die set...