M3 metal clevis with LH Thread ?

Hi,

The question is as per the title - can anyone tell me where I can get hold of an M3 metal clevis with a left hand thread ? Reason is to use turnbuckle style control rods. I do already know where I can get plastic ones that could self-tap onto the LH Thread but would prefer all metal ones if they exist ?

Many thanks,

Boo

Reply to
Boo

Mmm. You had better lock them in flight then...

I'd be inclined to use M2 ones and get an M3 reverse cut tap and die set...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher