Cosmos/Express

I am using cosmos express to apply a force to a member.

I used 1N then 10N, then 10000N of force and the results were all exactly the same.

Is this one of the limitations of Express or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks John

Reply to
John Oliverio

you're doing something wrong ;-) or you just look at the pretty rainbow colors without noticing the numbers... tell us more : how is your "member", how is it constrained, where you apply the force... post a screen capture somewhere that we can have a look

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti