Who Has The Best And Most Creative SolidWorks Blog?

What SolidWorks blog is attracting far more than just SolidWorks loyalists with their head up shoved up their ass?
What SolidWorks blog has become the leader in most people posting to
it?
What SolidWorks blog is the most creative?
I wish I could say SolidMentor but Ben Eadie seems to have gotten side tracked. Hope he's okay and just very busy with work.
In the mean time the winner by a mile is SolidSmack.
www.solidsmack.com
Has the owner of Solidsmack used the word "pimpin" yet?
If not, I think its time "pimpin" made its debut on SolidSmack.
Are you posting to SolidSmack?
I guess I can no longer lump all SolidWorks bloggers into one category.

Blogs are for 12 year olds......FER CHRISTS SAKE jonnie.....GROW UP !!!!!!!!!
[...]
Pass the popcorn, Please
What SolidWorks blog is attracting far more than just SolidWorks loyalists with their head up shoved up their ass?
What SolidWorks blog has become the leader in most people posting to it?
What SolidWorks blog is the most creative?
I wish I could say SolidMentor but Ben Eadie seems to have gotten side tracked. Hope he's okay and just very busy with work.
In the mean time the winner by a mile is SolidSmack.
www.solidsmack.com
Has the owner of Solidsmack used the word "pimpin" yet?
If not, I think its time "pimpin" made its debut on SolidSmack.
Are you posting to SolidSmack?
I guess I can no longer lump all SolidWorks bloggers into one category.
Hey asshole,
It's clear why you are now sucking Solidsmacks cock. Its because he is the latest dupe to allow you to comment on his blog without deleting or banning you. It's only a matter of time. You can't help spinning out of control. Its what you do. You don't really care that what he posts is a bunch of gay bullshit,you just care that he hasn't banned you.
Plus, I know it hurts your feelings when people criticize your blog. But it looks like you have taken to commenting on your own blog under a different name, and then responding to your own comment!
"Dan B" who signed up with blogger at the same time that you did wrote a comment that is so stupid, it could only have been you that wrote it.
We have yet to hear you say anything at all about Sychtech in your own words. If you actually say anything, you run the risk of being wrong, which of course is too big a risk to take. Make a comment. Have an opinion. Tell us what it is or how it works. WE all know you are too afraid of being wrong to actually say anything at all. You're a stupid pansy, and don't understand anything about it. You have succumbed to the oldest demo jockey trick in the book.
Daisy.

Jon,
Take your meds. Life will be better, really.
Wes
What SolidWorks blog is attracting far more than just SolidWorks loyalists with their head up shoved up their ass?
What SolidWorks blog has become the leader in most people posting to it?
What SolidWorks blog is the most creative?
I wish I could say SolidMentor but Ben Eadie seems to have gotten side tracked. Hope he's okay and just very busy with work.
In the mean time the winner by a mile is SolidSmack.
www.solidsmack.com
Has the owner of Solidsmack used the word "pimpin" yet?
If not, I think its time "pimpin" made its debut on SolidSmack.
Are you posting to SolidSmack?
I guess I can no longer lump all SolidWorks bloggers into one category.
jon_banquer wrote:

Ah, yes, a unique perspective. To you, jon, the word "creative" apparantly means "the ability to copy and paste without actually writing any original content". Smack does the same thing that you do, except his or her posts are more "cute" and less annoying. Equally clueless, though.
Of course your criteria for this is anyone on any topic that does not remove your inane comments.
Daisy,
What SolidWorks blog is attracting far more than just SolidWorks loyalists with their head up shoved up their ass?
What SolidWorks blog has become the leader in most people posting to it?
What SolidWorks blog is the most creative?
I wish I could say SolidMentor but Ben Eadie seems to have gotten side tracked. Hope he's okay and just very busy with work.
In the mean time the winner by a mile is SolidSmack.
www.solidsmack.com
Has the owner of Solidsmack used the word "pimpin" yet?
If not, I think its time "pimpin" made its debut on SolidSmack.
Are you posting to SolidSmack?
I guess I can no longer lump all SolidWorks bloggers into one category.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Great response, Jon. Copy and pasting your original post shows deep analytical thinking. Same with your blog. So original. Very insightful.
Daisy.